The Stay OK program is all about staying OK, especially on the road!
Our Stay OK on the road program helps address the social, physical and cognitive factors which put children at risk on the road.
The high-visibility vest program:
- Promotes an active lifestyle to improve children’s health and wellbeing.
- Providing students with practical strategies to ensure safe behaviour on roads
- Increases visibility and safety of students when travelling on or near roads.
- Raises awareness of 40km/h school zones to parents and other road users
- Directly links with the ACT curriculum.
Information for teachers
Constable Kenny’s Teacher fact sheet provides information on how the pilot program will run in Term Two.
If you would like to express your interest in Constable Kenny’s high- visibility vests please email email@example.com
Information for parents and guardians
The high-visibility vests are one tool to assist in your child’s safety when travelling to and from school. Your support is integral to reinforce road safety messaging and ensuring your child wears their vest.
Constable Kenny’s fact sheet for Parent and Guardians with children undertaking the pilot provides more information on this exciting pilot program.