Stay OK at school I'm Constable Kenny and I love visiting you at school. School is a fun place to go to and see your teachers and friends, and play and learn new things.
It's really important that you look after your school, teachers and friends. It's nice for kids to feel safe at school. There's lots of stuff here to help you stay OK at school.
- listen to your teachers because it's their job to help you
- if something scares you, tell your parents or teacher (or a trusted adult)
- if someone hurts you, tell your parents or teacher (or a trusted adult)
- never leave school with someone you don't know
- make sure your parents know where you are after school
- learn mum and dad's mobile number and where you live
- look after and be nice to your friends
- don't let your friends pressure you to do anything
- look after and keep things clean at school