I'm Constable Kenny and I love to visit you at preschool or kindergarten.
School is a fun place to go, and to see your teachers and friends, and play and learn new things. It's really important that you look after your school, teachers and friends. And you need to feel safe at school.
There's lots of stuff here to help you stay OK at school.
- listen to your teachers because it's their job to help you
- if something scares you, tell your parents or teacher (or a trusted adult)
- if someone hurts you, tell your parents or teacher (or a trusted adult)
- never leave school with someone you don't know
- look after and be nice to your friends
And remember: everyone has a right to feel safe!