I'm Constable Kenny and I visit lots of schools and events, so you've probably seen me out and about.
I have some special tips here to make sure you stay safe when you are not at home or school. Sometimes when kids are out with their family they can get lost. If this happens — stay calm and find someone you can trust wearing a uniform like a police officer or shop keeper.
- stay close to a grownup and hold their hand when you are out
- know your name, address and phone number
- don't speak to adults you don't know
- don't take toys or food from people you don't know
- always stay with your parents or a friend
- if you get lost find someone you can trust wearing a uniform like a police officer or shop keeper.